Who doesn't want to have beautiful and shiny hair that always leaves a good impression? Which is why proper hair care is important. Having good hair care plays an important part in having healthy hair and helps to avoid extensive damage that can lead to breakage and hair loss.
If your hair feels dry and looks frayed, particularly at the ends, you may be left with a tangled mess when you try to comb it. Instead of struggling with the hair brush, get smooth, shiny and manageable hair from the roots all the way to the ends. Hair may become dry at the ends due to frequent hair coloring perming, heat styling tools and the sun. Although the damage can't be undone, you can improve the quality of your hair with simple treatments and trims.
Coloring your hair can be so exciting, A lot of women love trying new trends, especially when it comes to toning, ombre, balyage and bleach. However, more often that not, they end up opting out fearing the damage the color might cause. It's true, any sort of chemical treatment and perms will weaken your hair, it comes with the territory. After all, you are treating your hair to be something it isn't naturally, but that shouldn't stop you from getting it done. It's always best to do the hair treatment after every chemical service.
Using a blowdryer, flatiron and curling iron can make your hair look great. But, if you misuse those tools or have the wrong ones, your hair may look like its ready for a lengthy stint in hair rehab.
The sun's rays act very much like bleach on the hair. Bleach reacts with the melanin in hair and removes the color in an irreversible chemical reaction. Bleach, also damages the hair cuticle and protein, which is called Keratin. The damaged protein allows sun and heat to penetrate the hair more easily and results in a fragile hair strand or frizziness.
These are the 10 best benefits of getting regular treatments:
- Deep Conditioning - Rehydrates the scant without causing dryness. It deeply nourishes the roots of the hair and promotes hair regrowth.
- Removes Dandruff - Many suffer from hair loss and dandruff, mainly from stress, climactic conditions, hormonal changes and improper maintenance of the hair. Hair treatments relax and reduced stress levels are ensured and helps with regrowth.
- Thick and Healthy Hair - increases shine and volume to the hair and makes the hair look bouncy and healthier.
- Prevents scalp aging - scalp aging causes hair loss. Hair treatment prevents loss which makes the scalp balance the sebum secretion so that it prevents hair loss. Very effective method since it involves the massaging of the scalp, so the blood circulates properly. This helps scalp from the problem of aging and prevents itching.
- Relief from mental stress - The most common problem in today's life is mental stress. This problem is mainly caused because of improper lifestyle, work pressure and the best solution for that would be a relaxing hair treatment. Massaging of the scalp gives relaxation to the head and prevents the excess accumulation of stress on the head and hair grows healthier.
- Prevents Dull and Frizzy Hair - Hair treatment involves oil massage which allows the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp. The oils will nourish the hair and prevent the hair from being dull and frizzy. It also makes the hair smooth and silky.
- Maintains a healthy scalp - Healthy scalp reflects the strong growth of the hair. The scalp has to be maintained properly without any dirt so that hair grows healthier without any problems. Healthy scalp can be achieved by taking up hair treatment regular since it cleanses and vitalizes the scalp.
- Normalizes oil secretion - It is very essential to normalize the oil secretion of the scalp. Less secretion of oil causes dull and dry hair. Over secretion of oil on the scalp causes the hair to be very sticky. It is important to maintain and balance the oil secretion of the scalp to make the hair look healthier.
- Removes Impurities - Due to pollution, hair gets damages easily. The impurities in the pores cause hair loss. Regular hair washing and treatment makes hair clean and healthy. Hair treatment ensures healthy growth of hair and it repairs dull and damaged hair.
- Well Nourished Hair - Rehydration of the scalp is done by simple hair treatment and makes hair silky and smooth.
Overall, it's very important to treat your self and your hair, it's the perfect solution in building the strength of each hair follicle, giving the hair a stronger and more bouncy look. There is no age limit as such for a salon visit, you can do hair treatments as often as once a week, trimming your hair is very important too.
Make sure to take advantage of my upcoming promotion that offers a free treatment with any color service!
Click here to check out my previous post on color trends.
To make an appointment call 295-4304